Skippers are advised to study the Public Port of Victoria Traffic Scheme prior to entry. All boats must adhere to Transport Canada regulations. The Port Authority actively patrols the Inner Harbour.
Non-Canadian skippers should check the CBSA website for the most up-to-date information or contact the 1-800 461-9999 Information line. Skippers may still be required to download the ArriveCAN app and fill in the information for each crew member. Failure to do so will slow down entry.
CBSA is aware that they will be busy. The decision whether to clear US boats and crew by phone is generally done on a case-by-case basis. US boats will be cleared at the Victoria Customs Dock located on the south side of the Middle Harbour at Raymur Point. Phone 1-888-226-7277.
Swiftsure will have a RHIB patrolling the outer harbour and monitoring VHF on Channel 9.
- Please change to Channel 9 as you enter the harbour
- After obtaining your boat’s LOA and draft, the Swiftsure RHIB crew will relay your information to the crew on the Causeway docks
- As you enter the Inner Harbour, deeper draft boats go toward the A, B or C docks
- Shallower draft boats go toward F or G docks on the south side (toward the Parliament buildings)
- Once tied to the dock, the Check-in desk is near the ramp leading to shore