Ever wondered how a racing boat looks after she’s raced hard? Here’s your opportunity to find out and also help with Swiftsure.
Swiftsure Inspection Volunteers needed:
– to inspect each race boat after finishing to ensure compliance with safety requirements
– collect race cards from all competitors
– collect and record the return of SPOT transponders from each race boat
– 6 hour shifts beginning at 1800 Saturday, May 28 until all boats are finished or 0600 Monday, May 30
– no experience necessary – training sessions available May 3 or 5,
Please contact Swiftsure Volunteer Coordinator, Judie Abel, at email@example.com