Swiftsure International Yacht Race is pleased Cora Restaurant will create a breakfast for Swiftsure racers. Cora’s is located 850 Douglas Street, 2 blocks from the Victoria Inner Harbour (where Swiftsure boats will be moored).
Skipper’s may purchase breakfast tickets online when they register, until registration closes on May 17th and breakfast tickets can be picked up during check-in at the Swiftsure Centre. For those who have registered without ordering breakfast tickets, they may be ordered here.
Breakfast will be served Saturday, May 25th at Cora’s from 0500 am! Take out breakfasts that have been pre-ordered can be picked up between 0600 – 0900
Cost of take out breakfast is $18 each, tax included.
The breakfast will include:
- Coffee or Tea or Apple Juice
- Cora Crunchy Granola or Vanilla yogurt
- Fresh Fruit
- Ham Panini (grated cheddar cheese, 2 slices of ham, 2 eggs, wrapped in a crepe and pressed on a panini press)
- Vegetarian and Gluten free options available
- Cutlery, napkin, ketchup and syrup
*The refund policy for breakfast tickets purchased online is:
- Refunds can be processed until May 23rd only