Swiftsure International Yacht Race is pleased Sam’s Deli will create a breakfast for Swiftsure racers. Sam’s is located at 805 Government Street, above the north side of the Victoria Inner Harbour (where Swiftsure boats will be moored).
Skipper’s may purchase breakfast tickets online when they register, until registration closes on May 18th (May 22nd for Inshore) and pick them up during check-in at the Swiftsure Centre.
Breakfast will be served Saturday, May 26th from 0630 – 0830.
Cost of tickets is $15 each, tax included. The breakfast will include:
- Carrot raisin bran muffin
- Vanilla yoghurt
- Orange juice
- Choice of 16 oz drip coffee or tea
PLUS one of the following:
- Ham, egg, cheese, tomato, and basil mayonnaise on an English Muffin OR
- Egg, cheese, tomato, spinach, and basil mayonnaise on an English Muffin (vegetarian)
Breakfast may be purchased directly from Sam’s Deli the morning of May 26th but availability will be limited – Swiftsure recommends pre-purchasing of tickets.
For information, the refund policy for tickets purchased online is:
- Refunds can be processed until Friday May 18th
- For breakfast purchases made through online registration, there will be no additional charge if a yacht has to withdraw: just the $20 fee that applies to registration refunds
- For breakfast purchases made through online registration but the yacht has not withdrawn, refunds will be provided less a $2 handling fee per breakfast ticket
- For breakfast ticket purchases made after May 18th there is no refund because financial commitments will have been made to the caterer.